Jana Fett (No. 261 ranking) will meet Nao Hibino (No. 199) in the Round of 32 of the WTA Chennai, India, Women Singles 2022 on Monday, September 12.
Fett beat Kaylah McPhee 7-5, 6-4 on Saturday in the qualifying round in her most recent match. Hibino is coming off a two-set victory in her last match on Saturday in the qualifying round over Sai Samhitha Chamarthi (6-1, 6-0).
This match, and the remainder of the WTA Chennai, India, Women Singles 2022 will be broadcast on ESPN, tune in there from September 10-18.
Jana Fett vs. Nao Hibino: Live Stream Info & TV Channel
- Tournament: WTA Chennai, India, Women Singles 2022
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, September 12
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Live Stream: fuboTV
- Court Surface: Hard
Jana Fett vs. Nao Hibino Matchup Stats
- In two tournaments on hard courts this year, Fett has gone 2-2 in matches.
- Fett was eliminated by Lulu Sun (6-7, 2-6) on August 21 in the qualification final of her most recent tournament, the Championnats Banque Nationale de Granby.
- Hibino has failed to win any of her six tournaments on hard courts this year, posting a 9-8 record on that surface.
- Hibino has won 41.7% of her return games on hard courts, and 56.5% of her service games.
- Hibino has converted 33 of 63 break points on hard courts (52.4%), and is 192nd in break points won.
- On August 26, Hibino lost to No. 125-ranked Daria Snigur, 1-6, 4-6, in the qualification final of her most recent tournament, the US Open.
Want to get in on the tennis betting action? Place your legal sports bets on this tournament or others in CO, NJ at Tipico Sportsbook. New customer offer: Deposit $10, GET $200 in betting credits immediately. 21+, Terms and Conditions apply. Bet now!
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).